Still looking like a Million Dollar Baby: Hilary Swank still in shape she soaks up the Hawaii sun

It's been seven years since Hilary Swank got into shape for her Oscar-winning performance as a boxer in Million Dollar Baby.

And it appears in the years that have passed since the actress has continued to maintain her athletic figure.

The 36-year-old showcased her toned figure in a pink stripy bikini yesterday as she spends the Easter holiday in Hawaii.

In the pink: Hilary Swank shows off her ripped figure as she sunbathes on the beach in Oahu, Hawaii
In the pink: Hilary Swank shows off her ripped figure as she sunbathes on the beach in Oahu, Hawaii

In the pink: Hilary Swank shows off her ripped figure as she sunbathes on the beach in Oahu, Hawaii

The double Academy Award winner is staying on the island of Oahu with agent boyfriend John Campisi and his seven-year-old son Sam.

While Campisi and Sam were off down the beach, Swank settled down on a beach towel for some sun-worshipping while chatting on her mobile phone.

And she made sure she kept her cool in the midday sun with a straw cowboy hat.

Gym bunny: Swank keeps in shape by working out five times a week

Gym bunny: Swank keeps in shape by working out five times a week

After a few hours chilling out, she reunited with the two men in her life to get an ice cream.

Hawaii appears to be a popular destination with the couple, who holidayed on the island in August last year.

The couple have been dating since 2006 following the actress' marriage split from ex-husband Chad Lowe.

Swank's toned figure on the beach is no surprise given her busy fitness schedule.

Soaking up the sun: Swank got some shade from her hat as she worked on her tan

Soaking up the sun: Swank got some shade from her hat as she worked on her tan

She told the Mail On Sunday's You magazine earlier this year: ‘I grew up an athlete so it’s part of my life. I work out four, sometimes five days a week. It’s like breathing and sleeping. It clears my mind. And I do resistance training twice a week.

'Women start losing calcium in our bones as we get older and the more resistance training you do with weights, the better for your calcium levels. I mix that up with tennis, swimming, pilates, hiking.’

Her holiday comes a month after the couple bought a $4million mansion in Pacific Palisades, where they live with Campisi's seven-year-old son Sam.

Animated: Swank chatted away on her mobile phone as she reclined on her beach towel

Animated: Swank chatted away on her mobile phone as she reclined on her beach towel

The 6722 square foot Spanish-style home has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms spread over two storeys.

Although with two Oscars under her belt and multi-million dollar salaries, Swank keeps her feet on the ground having grown up in an impoverished trailer park.

She told You: 'My background is not something I forget. It helps me to not take what I have for granted. I really appreciate that I get to travel and see the world, and that I can pay my bills.

'It’s an incredible feeling to know that I can actually buy that pair of shoes, and I appreciate a sale as much as the next person. I think about how I’m spending my money, and I like to spend on my family.'

Cool down: The actress later covered up in a crochet top and white denim shorts as she bought an ice cream

Cool down: The actress later covered up in a crochet top and white denim shorts as she bought an ice cream